Exterior protection for your ps4 pro
You need to follow and read the instructions very carefully below to help prevent the Ps4 pro exterior from deteriorating or becoming discoloured. Exterior protection ps4 pro
- Do not place any rubber or vinyl materials on the product exterior for an extended period of time
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the product. Do not use solvents or other chemicals. Do not wipe with a chemically treated cleaning cloth.
- Do not expose the product to high temperature, high humidity or direct sunlight.
- Do not expose the product to dust, smoke or steam
Pair Your Controller
You will need to pair your controller when you use it for the first time and when you use it with another Ps4 system. Turn on the Ps4 system and connect the controller with the USB cable to complete device pairing.
1. When you press (PS) button, the controller turns on and the green light bar glows in your assigned color. The color that is assigned depends on the order in which each user presses the PS button.
2. For details on using the controller, refer to the user’s guide of the ps4 pro system (https://manuals.playstation.net/document/).
Charging Your Controller
With the Ps4 system turned on or in rest mode, connect your controller using the USB cable.
You can also charge your controller by connecting the USB cable to a computer or another USB device. Use a USB cable that complies with the USB standard. You might not be able to charge the controller on some devices.
- This product contains a lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Before using this product, read all instructions for handling and charging the battery and follow them carefully.
- Take extra care when handling the battery. Misuse can cause fire and burns.
- Never attempt to open, crush, heat or set fire to battery
- Do not leave the battery charging for a prolonged period of time when the product is not in use
- Always dispose of used batteries in accordance with local laws or requirements
- Do not handle the damaged fluid leaks, stop using the product immediately and contact technical support assistance. If the fluid gets on to your clothes, skin or into your eyes, immediately rinse the affected area with clean water and consult your doctor. The battery fluid can cause blindness.
Battery Life Specification
- The battery has a limited lifespan. Battery charge duration gradually decreases with repeated usage and age. Battery life also varies depending on the storage method, usage state, environment and other factors.
- Charge in an environment where the temperature range between 10 to 30 degree celcius. Charging may not be as effective when performed in other environment.
- Battery duration may vary depending on the usage condition and environmental factors.
When not in use
When the controller is not used for an extended period of time, it is recommended that you fully charge it at least once in a year in order to maintain its functionality.