ps4 pro safety precautions & handling 2021
The playststion 4 pro (PS4 Pro) packs in twice the GPU power of the standard PS4 – letting you experience incredible image clarity, smoother gameplay and shorter load times in select PS4 Pro enhanced games2. Read more about ps4 pro safety precautions & handling 2021
VERY HOT: Biography of Don Severino Fabriani
Carefully read below before using your ps4 pro device
- Avoid prolonged use of this product. Take a 15-minutes break during each hour of play.
- Stop using this product immediately if you begin to feel tired or if you experience discomfort or pain on the hands or arms during use. If the condition persists, consult a doctor.
- If you experience any of the following health problems, discontinue use of the system immediately, if symptoms persists, consult a doctor.
i] Dizziness, nausea, fatigue or symptoms similar to motion sickness.
ii] Discomfort or pain in a part of the body, such as eyes, ears, hands or arms
- The product is intended for use with the hands only. Do not bring it close with your head, face or the bones of any other part of the body.
- The vibration function of this product can aggravate injuries. Do not use the vibration function if you have any ailment or injury to the bones, joints or muscles of your hands or arms. You can turn on or turn off the vibration function from “settings” on the function screen.
- Permanent hearing loss may occur if the headset or headphones are use at high volume. Set the volume to a safe level. Over time, increasingly loud audio may start to sound normal but can actually be damaging your hearing. If you experience ringing or any discomfort in your ears or muffled speech, stop listening and have your hearing checked. The louder the volume, the sooner your hearing could be affected. to protect your hearing:
i] Limit the amount of time you use the headset or headphones at high volume.
ii] Avoid raising the volume to block out noisy surroundings.
iii] Lower the volume if you cant hear people speaking near you.
- Avoid looking into light bar of the controller when it is flashing. Stop using the controller immediately if you experience any discomfort or pains in any body parts.
- Keep the product out of the reach of small children. Young children might damage the product causing it to malfunction, swallow small parts, wrap the cables around themselves or accidentally injure themselves or others.
USES AND HANDLING
- When using the controller, be aware of the following points.
i] Before use, make sure that there is plenty of space around you
ii] Firmly grip your controller to prevent it from slipping out of your grasp and causing damage or injury.
iii] When using your controller with a USB cable, ensure that the cable cannot hit a person or any object, and do not pull the cable out of the PlayStation 4 system whilst playing.
- Do not allow liquid or small particles to get into the product.
- Do not touch the product with wet hands
- Do not throw or drop the product or subject it to strong physical shock
- Do not put heavy objects on the product
- Do not touch the inside of the USB connector or insert foreign objects
- Never disassemble or modify the product.
With this tips, we @ Mophela hope that your will take good care of your Ps4 pro and we hope your product lasts longer for you.